High CO2 Dissolution rate up to 80%
- Ceramic membrane ensures a fine mist is produced & helps to prevent clogging.
- Highly effective with a Co2 saturation rate up to 90%.
- Active flow from the external filter passing through the diffuser helps Co2 saturate the aquarium water more effectively avoiding dead spots.
Easy To Clean Crystal Clean Borosilicate Glass
- The Fzone Glass Co2 Diffuser is made of high-quality borosilicate glass providing durable crystal clear glass.
- Mix 50:50 solution of bleach & water, set working pressure to 50 PSI, & soak for 30-60 minutes. Perform this function every 4-6 months for cleaning the Co2 diffuser.
- Suitable for aquariums up to 110 gallons.
- Soak the Co2 diffuser in water for 30 minutes for its first time use.
- Wet all the glass connections before attaching the Co2 Proof Tubing to avoid breaking the glass.
- Requires far less frequent cleanings compared to in-tank diffusers.
Installation Tips & Advice
- Install the diffuser in the outflow line of the aquarium external filter or pump.
- The diffuser can be attached anywhere in your external filter tubing making it ideal to install in cabinets.
- Wet all the glass tubing connections before installing tubing.
- Size - Fits Canister Filter for 12/16mm (1/2'' ID.) or 17/22mm (5/8" ID.) Filter Tubing. (Must choose the right size for your tubing)
*Do NOT shake or tap the diffuser against hard surfaces.*
MANUALS & WARRANTY INFO
Fzone glass products are covered 30 days from delivery date to ensure quality of craftsmanship. Fzone Studios does not warranty against glass breakage or misuse by the customer. If your package has any defect such as scratches from shipping please contact us so we can make it right.
NOTE: Fzone Studio's reserves the right to deny any warranty claims based on misuse or damage not caused by the normal function and/or use of our product.