SPT Algorithm Keeps The Water Level In Place
What is the Fzone SPT algorithm? When pressing the ATO's 3 buttons simultaneously while using the device for the first time the Fzone SPT Algorithm will calculate & remember the single pumping time (SPT). This avoids overfilling as the water level will not exceed the "MID" level or let the pump run dry. When the water level goes below "LOW", the ATO pump starts to fill the aquarium. If the water level is still below the “LOW" position after 3 attempts of trying to fill to the desired level, the buzzer will sound.
Triple sensor system monitors your water level preventing overfilling
- When the LOW position is reached the pump will start to fill to the MID position for one minute.
- Using the Triple Sensor Algorithm, the pump will not fill water beyond the MID position.
- Third sensor buzzer will sound if reached at this level & the pump shut off.
- Sounds when the pump runs dry, when the tank has a high water level, or when the sensor isn’t working.
What's included in the box?
DC pump included, plug-and-play
- Pump Qmax: 280L/H (74GPH)
- Pump Hmax: 2m (6.6ft)
- Controller size: 3.4x1.8x0.6inch
- Pump size: 1.5 x0.9x1.0inch
*Pump driven by A.T.O controller
*Only for RIMLESS tank*
- A.T.O. controller x 1
- DC power adapter x1
- Water pump x1
- Tubing x1
- Tubing Holder x1
- User/Instructions manual x1
All necessary installation equipment is included, and the magnetic coupling allows you to easily mount or adjust the device. Installation takes just seconds to finish!
Manuals & Warranty Info
The Fzone Auto Top Off System comes with a one year warranty from the date you purchase your product & lifetime customer service support. If you incur any issues within the first year of owning your ATO & a part needs to be replaced it is free of charge. Anytime after just pay product cost & shipping for your replacement part.
NOTE: Fzone Studio's reserves the right to deny any warranty claims based on misuse or damage not caused by the normal function and/or use of our product.