Fzone Single Stage Big Gauge Co2 Regulator
Benefits of Using CO2 Regulator in Your Fish Tank
- Healthy Looking Plant life. A known fact is that fish and plant life need to coexist in balance. The plants thrive on the carbon dioxide that is produced by the fish while the fish feed on plant matter and also take cover underneath. However, too much or too little CO2 will affect both plants and fish. Symptoms of lack of CO2 include plants that have pale leaves and stems, or stunted growth. This also means that the plants will be unable to properly aerate the environment or provide the right nutrients to the fish. Such negative situations are best avoided by installation of a quality CO2 system.
- Healthy Fish. CO2 plays a vital role in the life of fish. Too much or too little will not only harm the fish but may lead to the untimely death. Fish produce carbon dioxide during respiration. Too much CO2 in the water increases toxicity and affects the pH balance. Unfortunately, unless you are highly skilled in detecting or noticing the level of carbon dioxide, what you will see is sickly or dead fish. A CO2 regulator helps moderate the level of CO2 thus minimizing the negative effects.
- Combating Growth of Algae. Algae is one of the biggest threats for fish. The compound affects the life of fish by creating unhealthy environment that can cause disease to the fish as well as affecting other plant life. According to studies, carbon dioxide contributes to the growth of algae and also leads to excess ammonia which is dangerous for fish. Installing a system in the fish tank for monitoring carbon dioxide helps combat the negative effect.
Fzone dual big gauge DC solenoid CO2 regulator is a great way to inject your aquatic haven
- Customized aquatic 12v DC split-type solenoid, more safe and stable than AC solenoid, NEVER noisy.
- Precision needle valve allows you smooth adjust the out CO2 flowrate, bubble counter allows you easy read flowrate.
- All tools included, easy to operate and assemble with all the tools included.
High Performance 2.5W DC Solenoid
- In-house manufactured 12v DC split-type solenoid.
- Low power consumption 2.5W allows for the solenoid to be cool to the touch during operation.
- High grade spring & piston ensures smooth operation.
- Easily plug the solenoid into your timer to create a daily automated on/off schedule alongside your lighting system.
High Precision Needle Valve w/ Bubble Counter
- Bubble counter includes built-in check valve. It is recommended you run two check valves with one being connected to your CO2 Tubing closest to the water line in your aquarium & the other being the bubble counter itself. (SECONDARY CHECK VALVE RECOMMENDED TO REPLACE ONCE A YEAR)
- High precision needle valve allows for adjustable output flow rate as slow as 1 bubble every 5 seconds. (RECOMMENDED TIMER SOLD SEPERATELY, 2 HOURS BEFORE LIGHT ON & 1 HOUR BEFORE LIGHTS OFF).
Enhanced Sealing Material
Sealing material & structures can withstand temperatures between -45 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
Extra sealing rings included.
DUAL GAUGES MONITORS WORKING PRESSURE & INNER TANK PRESSURE
- High-grade manufacturing will allow consistent flow rates & output pressure (35-60 psi).
Working pressure is non-adjustable 35PSI. Adjust the CO2 flowrate by controlling the needle valve.
1.6inch gauge indicates working pressure & inner cylinder pressure. Left gauge shows working pressure. Right gauge indicates the CO2 cylinder’s inner pressure.
SOLID ALUMINUM BODY
Regulator body made of high quality aluminum alloy.
Gauges are made of 316 stainless steel.
Needle valves are nickel-plated to allow continuous usage without rusting.
What's Included in The Box?COMES WITH:
- Instruction manual
- Extra O-Rings
- Hex Wrench
- Bubble counter w/ built-in check valve
- Allen Wrench
MANUALS & WARRANTY INFO
The Fzone Co2 Mini Series Regulator comes with a one year warranty from the date you purchase your product & lifetime customer service support. If you incur any issues within the first year of owning your Co2 Regulator & a part needs to be replaced it is free of charge. The second year just pay shipping we'll cover the cost of parts. Anytime after just pay product cost & shipping for your replacement part.
NOTE: Fzone Studio's reserves the right to deny any warranty claims based on misuse or damage not caused by the normal function and/or use of our product.