Fzone CO2 Proof Tubing allows a leak-free function ensuring no carbon dioxide will escape. Regular airline tubing can cause a 20% loss of CO2 & will not fit snug on the diffuser. CO2 tubing can also fit on standard airline fittings. We advise you to attach a CO2 check valve to the tubing ensuring no backflow to the CO2 regulator. CO2 airline tubing can degrade over time, so it should be replaced once every 3 years. CO2 Tubing is a commonly overlooked essential for your CO2 set up.
- Premium CO2 Resistant Aquarium Polyurethane Tubing for planted aquariums. High pressure rated. Great for use with our CO2 diffusers & regulators
- This tubing is NOT silicone which is highly permeable to CO2
- Kink-Free Design, Transparent or opaque black, & no plastic/rubber smell
- 4mm(ID)/6mm(OD) Comes in clear or black; Great for indoor garden, hydroponics & aquariums with Co2
- Fits all Fzone regulators
- Safe for both fresh or salt water environments