Fzone CO2 Proof Tubing allows a leak-free function ensuring no carbon dioxide will escape. Regular airline tubing can cause a 20% loss of CO2 & will not fit snug on the diffuser. CO2 tubing can also fit on standard airline fittings. We advise you to attach a CO2 check valve to the tubing ensuring no backflow to the CO2 regulator. CO2 airline tubing can degrade over time, so it should be replaced once every 3 years. CO2 Tubing is a commonly overlooked essential for your CO2 set up.
Premium CO2 Resistant Polyurethane Tubing
- Premium CO2 Resistant Aquarium Polyurethane Tubing for planted aquariums. High pressure rated. Great for use with our CO2 diffusers & regulators
- 4mm(ID)/6mm(OD) Comes in clear or black; Great for indoor garden, hydroponics & aquariums with Co2
- Kink-Free Design, Transparent or opaque black, & no plastic/rubber smell
- 16 feet of Co2 proof tubing can be used for multiple aquariums.
- Includes 2 pieces of suction cups to secure tubing to the interior or exterior of your aquarium
Why Choose Fzone's Co2 Tubing?
- This tubing is NOT silicone which is highly permeable to CO2
- Fits all Fzone & other manufacturers regulators & air pumps
- Safe for both fresh or salt water environments
- No words printed on the tubing potentially distracting viewers from your nature aquarium
Manuals & Warranty Info
The Fzone Co2 Tubing comes with a one year warranty from the date you purchase your product & lifetime customer service support. If you incur any issues within the first year of owning your Co2 Tubing please contact us so we can make this issue right.
NOTE: Fzone Studio's reserves the right to deny any warranty claims based on misuse or damage not caused by the normal function and/or use of our product.