The Fzone Mini Series is a professional grade regulator for injecting Co2 in home aquaria. As the compressed CO2 gas inside the cylinder is running low pressure, a single stage regulator has a much higher risk of letting off a huge volume of CO2 gas. A Dual Stage construction prevents E.O.T.D. (End Of Tank Dump) allowing you to maintain stable CO2 output & saturation. High precision needle valves leaves you to relax knowing your livestock is safe & providing an opportunity to focus on more important area's of your tanks functionality.
In nature fish & plant life coexist in a balance beneficial to both; The plants thrive on the waste produced by the fish & the fish take cover in the flora. However, too much or too little CO2 will affect both plants & fish. Lack of CO2 will display pale leaves & stems, or stunted growth. This also means that the plants will be unable to properly saturate the water to provide more oxygen for your livestock. Too much Co2 can also having a damaging affect on livestock ultimately resulting in death. These issues are best avoided with the use of a drop checker & PH Pen/Monitor to keep livestock & plants thriving. CO2 plays a vital role in the life of fish. Too much or too little will not only harm the fish but may lead to the untimely death. A CO2 regulator ensures the level of CO2 is at proper saturation. Co2 will also minimize the negative effects of Algae. Algae is one of the biggest threats for plants & fish it can cause loss of plants & block gaseous exchange preventing your livestock from uptaking oxygen. Installing a Co2 system in the aquaria for injecting & monitoring carbon dioxide will ensure you have the proper saturation of both O2 & Co2.
- This regulator is made from high-quality aluminum & has a stainless steel diaphragm for long-term durability. It includes a paintball adapter, CGA 320 adapter, & is compatible w/ CO2 cartridges(5/8").
- 360° swivel needle valve allows the regulator to be installed on any tank type(Paintball, CGA320, Cartridge)
- Adjustable working pressure from 0-45 psi.
- All tools included(Allen Wrench, Open End Wrench, Extra O-Rings).
- Dual stage design; stable working pressure. Avoid E.O.T.D. (End Of Tank Dump)
- Process of sand blasting & oxidation treatment ensures the regulator won't rust & maintains durability
- Built with a high performance solenoid valve. The OTS Mini DC 12V consumes low power(.4W) & has a cool operating temperature compared to traditional solenoid valves used on aquarium regulators. Pair with a timer to turn OFF/ON.
- Bubble counter with built-in check valve included. Allows monitoring of Co2 flow rate & the check valve stops water backflow to the Co2 tank
- Fits standard 4/6 mm ( 3/16" inner diameter ) CO2 proof tubing.
- Compatible with 5/8" Threaded Disposable CO2 Cartridges(Most 80-95g cartridges are threaded 5/8", 45g Fluval cartridge is not suitable) Compatible with Paintball CO2 Tank (Adapter Included)
- Compatible with CGA-320, W21.8, G5/8 CO2 Tanks depend on region(Adapter Included)