In nature fish & plant life coexist in a balance beneficial to both; The plants thrive on the waste produced by the fish & the fish take cover in the flora. However, too much or too little CO2 will affect both plants & fish. Lack of CO2 will display pale leaves & stems, or stunted growth. This also means that the plants will be unable to properly saturate the water to provide more oxygen for your livestock. Too much Co2 can also having a damaging affect on livestock ultimately resulting in death. These issues are best avoided with the use of a drop checker & PH Pen/Monitor to keep livestock & plants thriving. CO2 plays a vital role in the life of fish. Too much or too little will not only harm the fish but may lead to the untimely death. A CO2 regulator ensures the level of CO2 is at proper saturation. Co2 will also minimize the negative effects of Algae. Algae is one of the biggest threats for plants & fish it can cause loss of plants & block gaseous exchange preventing your livestock from up-taking oxygen. Installing a Co2 system in the aquaria for injecting & monitoring carbon dioxide will ensure you have the proper saturation of both O2 & CO2.
The Fzone Small Gauge Series is a single stage regulator for injecting Co2 in home aquaria. As the compressed CO2 gas inside the cylinder is running low pressure, a single stage regulator has a much higher risk of letting off a huge volume of CO2 gas. A Dual Stage construction prevents E.O.T.D. (End Of Tank Dump) allowing you to maintain stable CO2 output & saturation.
High Performance 2.5W DC Solenoid
- In-house manufactured 12v DC split-type solenoid.
- Low power consumption 2.5W allows for the solenoid to be cool to the touch during operation.
- High grade spring & piston ensures smooth operation.
- Easily plug the solenoid into your timer to create a daily automated on/off schedule alongside your lighting system.
High Precision Needle Valve w/ Bubble Counter
- Bubble counter includes built-in check valve. It is recommended you run two check valves with one being connected to your CO2 Tubing closest to the water line in your aquarium & the other being the bubble counter itself. (SECONDARY CHECK VALVE RECOMMENDED TO REPLACE ONCE A YEAR)
- High precision needle valve allows for adjustable output flow rate as slow as 1 bubble every 5 seconds. (RECOMMENDED TIMER SOLD SEPERATELY, 2 HOURS BEFORE LIGHT ON & 1 HOUR BEFORE LIGHTS OFF).
Enhanced Sealing Material
Sealing material structures have been tested to withstand temperatures between -45 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. We have also included extra sealing O-rings.
Dual Gauges Monitors Working Pressure & Inner Tank Pressure
Dual mini gauges indicates working pressure & inner cylinder pressure. Left gauge shows working pressure. Right dial indicates the Co2 cylinder’s inner pressure.
Solid Aluminum Body
The Fzone Mini Gauge Regulator body is made from high grade aluminum alloys, the gauges are made from stainless steel, & the needle valves are made of nickel plated copper.
- Instruction manual
- Co2 Regulator
- Extra O-Rings
- Hex Wrench
- Bubble counter w/ built-in check valve
- Allen Wrench
MANUALS & WARRANTY INFO
The Fzone Co2 Mini Gauge Regulator comes with a one year warranty from the date you purchase your product & lifetime customer service support. If you incur any issues within the first year of owning your Co2 Regulator & a part needs to be replaced it is free of charge.
NOTE: Fzone Studio's reserves the right to deny any warranty claims based on misuse or damage not caused by the normal function and/or use of our product.