The Fzone Small Gauge Series is a single stage regulator for injecting Co2 in home aquaria. As the compressed CO2 gas inside the cylinder is running low pressure, a single stage regulator has a much higher risk of letting off a huge volume of CO2 gas. A Dual Stage construction prevents E.O.T.D. (End Of Tank Dump) allowing you to maintain stable CO2 output & saturation. NOT RECOMMEND FOR TANKS WITH LIVESTOCK.
In nature fish & plant life coexist in a balance beneficial to both; The plants thrive on the waste produced by the fish & the fish take cover in the flora. However, too much or too little CO2 will affect both plants & fish. Lack of CO2 will display pale leaves & stems, or stunted growth. This also means that the plants will be unable to properly saturate the water to provide more oxygen for your livestock. Too much Co2 can also having a damaging affect on livestock ultimately resulting in death. These issues are best avoided with the use of a drop checker & PH Pen/Monitor to keep livestock & plants thriving. CO2 plays a vital role in the life of fish. Too much or too little will not only harm the fish but may lead to the untimely death. A CO2 regulator ensures the level of CO2 is at proper saturation. Co2 will also minimize the negative effects of Algae. Algae is one of the biggest threats for plants & fish it can cause loss of plants & block gaseous exchange preventing your livestock from uptaking oxygen. Installing a Co2 system in the aquaria for injecting & monitoring carbon dioxide will ensure you have the proper saturation of both O2 & CO2.
- High-grade manufacturing will allow consistent flow rates & output pressure (35-60 psi). High precision needle valve allows for adjustable output flow rate as slow as 1 bubble every 5 seconds. (RECOMMENDED TIMER SOLD SEPERATELY, 2 HOURS BEFORE LIGHT ON & 1 HOUR BEFORE LIGHTS OFF).
- Im house manufactured 12v DC split-type solenoid. Low power consumption 2.5W allows for the solenoid to be cool to the touch during operation. High grade spring & piston ensuring smooth operation.
- Bubble counter includes built-in check valve. It is still recommended you run two check valves with one being connected to your CO2 Tubing closest to the water line in your aquarium & the other being the bubble counter itself. (SECONDARY CHECK VALVE RECOMMENDED TO REPLACE ONCE A YEAR)
- Working pressure is non-adjuatable 35PSI. Adjust the CO2 flowrate by controlling the needle valve.
- Sealing material & structures can withstand temperatures between -45 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. We have included extra sealing rings.
- Dual Mini Gauges for both working & tank pressure. Left gauge shows working pressure. Right dial indicates CO2 cylinder’s inner pressure.
- Regulator body made of high quality aluminum alloy. Gauges are made of 316 stainless steel. Needle valves are nickel-plated to allow continuous usage without rusting.
- COMES WITH: Instruction manual, Extra O-Rings, Hex Wrench, Bubble counter w/ built-in check valve.
- Suitable for CGA320, W21.8, G5/8 fitting. Depends on region where unit is sold, appropriate CO2 Tank adapter provided. (Does not fit paintball tanks, separate adapter required, SOLD SEPERATELY)